- Has Midi input and midi thru connectors (included seperately)
- Has 24 trigger outputs ( 5 volt positive puls, selectable 1ms, 10ms per pulse or note on/off)
- Has 1 master trigger output ( triggers always when 1 of the 24 outputs are triggered)
- Triggers notes 36 to 59 (c2 to b3)
or will be high as long as the note is on (set with dipswitch) Ideal for your D.I.Y. synthesizer / drumcomputer project.
- Can be set from channel 1 to 16 with a dipswitch
- 1ms ,10ms or note on/off selectable with jumper.
- Trigger outputs are available on 2 14pin headers.
- Can be set to midi monitor mode.
When set to midi monitor. The first 16 outputs (note 36 to 52) will show midi traffic per channel.
So note 36 will go high when data on midi channel 1 is present. Note 37 for channel 2 and so on.
Note 59 will go high when a midi clock is present.
Note 60 will go high when another realtime message is present.
You can connect LEDs to the trigger inputs with a 470ohm series resitor to ground for this function.
According to the following general-midi drums:
36 Bass Drum 1
37 Side Stick
38 Acoustic Snare
39 Hand Clap
40 Electric Snare
41 Low Floor Tom
42 Closed Hi-Hat
43 High Floor Tom
44 Pedal Hi-Hat
45 Low Tom
46 Open Hi-Hat
47 Low-Mid Tom
48 Hi-Mid Tom
49 Crash Cymbal 1
50 High Tom
51 Ride Cymbal 1
52 Chinese Cymbal
53 Ride Bell
55 Splash Cymbal
57 Crash Cymbal 2
59 Ride Cymbal 2
ALL: master trigger output ( triggers always when 1 of the 24 outputs are triggered)
- Datasheet mtrv42